And now for the coolest part—Motorsport Camp’s Vexton Mark 1 ride cars! These are two-seater, Indy-style race cars. Your kid sits up front, where he can get a taste of what it’s like to zoom though twists and straightaways in a ride car—yes, in a real, full-course race track!
But don’t worry. A professional driver sits at the back of the ride car and drives it from there. Your child, sitting up front, has his own steering wheel and can watch the vehicle’s fuel, speed, and whatnots on their own gauge set.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance for your kid to experience riding safely in a ride car, because this vehicle is made specially for Motorsport Camp. That’s right, this is the only place that campers can use these ride cars. And the best thing about it is that the driver and your kid can communicate using radios in their helmets. This way, the driver can stop, speed up, or slow down, any time your child wants him to. With vehicles such as this, your child will surely have a fun learning experience without compromising his safety.
Take a look at some of the Vexton Mark 1 ride car’s very impressive specs:
• Powered by a Dodge racing V6 24 valve
• Fuel-injected, high-performance 3.5 liter engine (capable of 150 miles per hour)
• Fully independent coil-over suspension at all four corners
• Cobra seats and detachable steering wheels in both the driver and passenger seats
• Safety features: steel roll bars, and a 5-point team tech racing harness system
Excited to send your kid off to camp? In our next post (the last in our Motorsport Camp series), you’ll find out the most important details of sending your kid to this camp: the enroll dates, and the costs for the camp’s programs.